How should we teach in the classroom?
My teaching philosophy If I had been an English teacher in the classroom, I would adapt to the context of each child, observing their strengths and how to improve their weaknesses. If it had been a English teacher, I would like to incorporate technology into my classes, my classes would be Be more dynamic and playful. , it would be more dynamic and playful, I would use pedagogical strategies, such as cards with verbs or conversations between students, I would like play songs for students to translate and above all I would use apps and the web pages that are of great help to learn the language I think that in order to learn, the student should not be bored in the classroom, I would recommend Always entertain children, so that they do not see their learning as something repetitive. and monotonous, that's why if I could, I would educate my students with love, I would make them I love my job. and I would do my best so that everyone learns, understands and practices language in ...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario